Thursday, June 6, 2019

Welcome

Short introduction: my name is Andres and in my spare time I make shirt designs. I live in the South of Netherlands together with my lovely wife and daughter.
I always loved to draw and a couple of years ago in 2017 I started drawing again after a long period of drawing almost nothing.My first T-shirt design I've published online was a Scooby Doo fanart "Mystery inc meddling since 1969" . And now a couple of years later I'm starting with my first blog. At the moment I'm still exploring how everything works, so maybe a slow start. 
In the future I'll be blogging about work in progress, tips and tricks maybe a tutorial or even some art related stuff for example how to modify a laptop for art on a small budget and of course there will be promotional blogs if there is a new design. 
So let's end this first short post with a image of my first design 


Have a great day, Greetings Andres

No comments:

Post a Comment