Monday, April 27, 2020

Shop is open again !!

Or should I say the shops are open again 😁. After almost a month I put most of my designs back online. Hoping that this hold on sale helped other artists sell more, to bad there weren't more hobby artist that followed my example πŸ˜•. 
Anyway this hold also give me some time to reconsider how I continue my shops. Starting with a new fresh banner that is completely drawn from scratch. Added a new design with a unicorn in a magical flying van. Gave the "no scooby doo fanart" new colours. And finally removed a couple of designs that aren't suitable for the new direction, choose quality over quantity. 
Although I do this for the fun, I decided to take the direction of car fanart with an occasional weird or more complex design in the mix. I hope you like it. To visit one of my shops click a link on the link page on my blog. 

By the way: if you want a certain design back in my shops don't hesitate to shoot a me a message πŸ˜‰.

Until next time, stay safe and healthy.

Greetings Andres 

No comments:

Post a Comment